Type keyword(s) to search

Preview Kim Kontemplating Having A Baby Via Surrogate In This Sunday's Keeping Up With The Kardashians

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, PreviouslyTV said:

And Kourtney actually has some pretty good advice.

View the full article

"What are they eating?" Coming from someone who stuffed her face on churros, beignets and flew to France for fucking cheesecake? Please, she's only concerned about getting fat again. 

And stop with the homemade chokers. Especially ones made from the cut off sleeves of some old denim jacket. 

• Love 2

I was going to post about how I didn't think any of these idiots would wear something homemade & it was probably made by some stupid designer. I decided to Google & see if I could find who the designer was. Instead, I found this, she really did make it herself. Seriously.

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

A denim choker in LA heat sounds...sweaty.

Didn't you see last week's episode? Jonathan went out of his way to tell Kim how great it was that the heat/cold never bothered her so that she could wear heavy denim long sleeves on a hot day in LA, & a little strapless dress out in NY in the winter. It was a strange conversation that they threw in for no reason at the beginning of the show, I wonder if they just filmed it recently when people started laughing at her choker.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

Didn't you see last week's episode? Jonathan went out of his way to tell Kim how great it was that the heat/cold never bothered her so that she could wear heavy denim long sleeves on a hot day in LA, & a little strapless dress out in NY in the winter. It was a strange conversation that they threw in for no reason at the beginning of the show, I wonder if they just filmed it recently when people started laughing at her choker.

Most of their conversations are randomly odd. They all revolve around Jonathan's never ending tongue bathing of Kim. 

• Love 2