Type keyword(s) to search

Made In Chelsea - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Lucy is such a brat to be so awful to your own sister peaks volumes. why doesn't she help her sister if she has so many contacts? oh wait, she doesn't.

binky is an idiot for expecting anything else out of spencer

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1

I´m only on episode three. Toff is my new favorite, she is just as charming as Binky. If she and Stephanie are going after the same guy I can´t imagine there would be much of a contest (but I have a famously different idea about how things are from realitytv folk so I guess the unthinkable might happen lol). Richard used to be hot... or am I remembering it wrong? Now that Spencer is single, him and Jamie talking about it and Spencer glancing at the new girl I couldn´t help thinking "yuk", I mean is there still a girl/woman out there who want´s to take a ride on that ol busted train? Jamie has become so much more tempting than Spenny (he should have married Lauren).

JP & Binky back together? Yawn. I see the same crap happening as before.

Lucy is still whining about Rosie? Double yawn. I feel like Lucy likes to talk a lot of shit behind people's backs and to their faces, but thinks she's above someone doing the same to her.

Louise is cheating AGAIN? Triple yawn. We've seen this story line plenty with her. Maybe she and Mitten should hook up, they can be in a relationship AND cheat to their hearts' content.

There is something about the new season, I don´t know what it is, but I just feel like my show is back! It had been going more and more down hill imo, and the last 2-3 seasons have been awful compared to the earlier ones. I think I love everything that has been happening now, like having Ollie back, having old horndog Spencer back. There is too much good stuff happening now for me to really get into it all. I hope the season continues being so great.

• Love 1

Ugh Louise Louise! She never learns! If she keeps blaming alcohol as part of the reason why she cheats then maybe she shouldn't get wasted enough to where she can't remember any more? This is like the 100th time she has done this.... And, I really love her with Alik + want them to ride in the sunset forever.... But, I guess I was dumb enough to think she could turn over a new leaf.....::throws fist in the air:::

i cannot believe Tiff is such a doormat to Lucy. actually, everyone is. IDGI. Lucy is such an angry annoying person idk why so many ppl put up with her attitude

Louise looked like she was on all the medication when Alik and her were talking in the restaurant. 

• Love 1

i cannot believe Tiff is such a doormat to Lucy. actually, everyone is. IDGI. Lucy is such an angry annoying person idk why so many ppl put up with her attitude

Louise looked like she was on all the medication when Alik and her were talking in the restaurant.

Maybe Louise thought she needed to be high in case Alik ended her. Or to have a ready-made excuse for banging the next guy behind Alik's back.

• Love 1

Episode 9:

The rocky relationship between Alex and Nicola takes a turn for the worse when ex-girlfriend Binky gets involved. It looks as though Binky and JP's own honeymoon period might be over too.

Airs December 14, 2015.

Awww there´s been a giant Francis shaped hole in my Reality Heart since he left. He´s so adorable, I´m with Jamie, he needs to save those scaled mammals and then get straight back. Sadly, Mark Francis and Victoria lost me completely with their fur wearing and Ollie Locke mocking. Toff kept it so tough with her expressions when she got all that dumped on her, and proclaimed: He´s my friend, so...  I kind of remember them doing something similar to Cheska during the holidays, 2 years ago or something. So maybe they just hate Xmas and turn into awful people during that time.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 1

I´ve just watched ep 11 and I only have one thing to say: Alec´s dad needs to stop his meddling! I have a fantasy of a Made in Chelsea wedding, and all my hope is basically with Louise and Alec. And a little with Lucy and James as well.

• Love 1

Episode 12:

"End of Season Party"

Rick Edwards gets the cast's reaction to season 10 dramas: Sam and Tiff's latest, Lucy and Rosie's showdown and Ollie Locke as never seen before.

Airs January 4, 2016.

I am watching @ the second episode + had to LOL that they started the episode with pointless argument between JP + Binky....

JP: "Why would you bring up kissing?!"

Oh JP is funny!

Edited by OrientalAmish

JP is ridiculous. When James told him "Learn faster!", he should have listened. There's only so long the "I'm learning" excuse will fly. Frankly, I'm already over it.

Why is Stephanie Pratt still on this show? Worst casting ever.

• Love 2

I hate Tiffany and Lucy. They are such bitter hags. Tiffany is just a nag and Lucy has a sour face and attitude on all the time. Their entire personalities turn me off, i do not understand how people can actually date them 

• Love 2

I don´t understand why Alex is considered so cute by all the girls, now Stephanie is supposed to be after him... That must be a total bullshit storyline. If I had to rank all the guys that have ever been on the show, he would be extremely close to the bottom, both in looks and what he brings to the show. It must be something only felt up close.

The photographer girl was seriously cool, usually when they say someone is cool it´s a terrible overstatement. When Tiff was trying to intimidate her at the gallery she looked like a little old hag, just grumpy and sad. Lucy makes nagging and bitchiness seem so effortless, her little sister doesn´t have that ability I guess.

Binky should dump JP and wait non-desperately for someone worthy who´ll fall madly in love with her.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 2

Episode 2: When, not if, Binky dumps JP, I hope he cries. He´s so dumb and boring. She´d be better off with a well polished log of wood. The "drama" with Stephanie and Alex is too boring for even one episode, if it continues I´ll just, I don´t know. Tiffany is so ridiculous in her anger towards Liv Bentley of the Bentley cars clan (loved that fun fact, lol).  All these people talk about is who they´re sleeping with or who they´ve slept with... I guess they´re all trying to make up some exciting drama but when it´s all so ridiculous I´d rather they just got drunk and rolled around some castles or played strip poker. I´ve always kind of loved Lucy as an angry ice queen but now her and Tiff together it´s just too much. Loved Mark Francis and Toff´s talk about letter writing.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 3

I´ve never liked Stephanie but I thought the attacks against her from the girls were so ridiculous and hypocrisy based. It felt extremely bad to watch, for me.

Now to what has been happening lately:

I can´t stand Lucy anymore, she´s so stiff and horrible, and Tiff is just a listless little clone of her, and I am so disappointed in Sam for taking her back. I guess it must be true love, not just tv true love.

After having his go at a bunch of ladies through the seasons but not really wanting to develop things, now Jamie has this amazingly, amazingly Boring girlfriend who doesn´t talk, and isn´t even pretty. He says he´s never felt this way before, she´s like Wanda from Peter Pan etc, but I´m just not seeing any of it. Or that there is a possibility that it is like that when the camera´s aren´t on. Move on Jamie, please. Get it on with some of the girls you´ve been shagging all over the city while claiming your undying love for miss boring.

I like this season´s cast a lot more than the last couple of seasons, they´ve got more life in them, and those I found boring and annoying have started to blend in with the (more) originals. I could live without Lucy, if I could pick anyone to get rid of it would be her.

I guess Toff isn´t as charming in real life as she seems on the show, I absolutely love her, as much as Binky. All the guys should be fighting in the streets for them, and they then picking some better guys than those that are currently disappointing them all the time.

I guess I´m one of the few who´s still enjoying this show... I´ve always thought at least 10% of the show was real in some ways, but now I´m totally over that delusion. Binky and her mother crawling after her idiotic, immature boyfriend was almost the worst thing I´ve ever seen on tv. It just can not be real. But show, if you´re gonna make stuff up, please make it a little believable. Even Frankie was slightly tolerable this episode but I´d bet my next paycheck that JP will never reach that level.

I loved Toff going to work for The Lady magazine and then having to learn all about civilized tea drinking, from the master himself, Mark Francis. That stuff is what I live for on the show. I also like the prom party Stephanie threw for herself, so good for Sam to go without Tiff´s approval.

4 hours ago, atomationage said:

Francis Boulle is back?  I might watch it. 

He is!  And he has decent screen time!

I've been watching, but I'm not loving the "Toff likes a boy who doesn't like her as much as she does him" storyline…we've seen this played out with Richard.  I think she has sex with them too early, and the guys put her in the friend zone (or FWB-zone) instead of thinking of her as a legit romantic interest.

Weird to see Binky & Mitten hosting a party together (even if for their birthday/s).

I've only seen episode one and two of this.  I thought the interaction between Binky and Mitten was hilarious in episode 2.    Mark Francis speaking Spanish while Binky was trying to learn French was also a big laugh.   I liked Francis Boulle trying to calm everyone down.   There are too many blondes for me to tell apart now.    The show must only feature unemployed people, or maybe just in this season.  They showed others in the lead-in to episode one.  

I don't understand how Louise has become a den mother.    There also seems to be a shortage of guys, so god knows who will show up later.   I hope not that Alik guy.  Has he been in the intervening seasons?   I stopped watching at the end of season 8, but I have all of 9,10,11, and the LA seasons on a hard drive.   If I had been watching all of those, I would probably be sick of it all by now.   This show must have a valuable demographic for them to do so many. 

• Love 1

Alik was around intermittently for the other seasons (I think one of those you missed he stayed in London with Louise for most of the season).  He and Louise recently broke up but I guess he's headed to the south of France because he still wants her back (even though she cheated on him more than once).

• Love 1

As much as the show is obviously scripted, I think it´s unusually glaring this season. I still like it thought, and I love seeing them all in the south of France. This group is very familiar. Sam and Tiff are busy-body pot stirrers, but I enjoy them more when Lucy isn´t there to intimidate them.

I agree with Jamie, Francis is a sick catch. I´m so glad to have him back.

I also agree with drunk Frankie and Alex, they should be together. They can be really, really, really boring and non-pretty together.

Louise is quite well suited to the muscle-guy she´s with. I cringe at the thought of seeing Alik come back for another begging session.

I understood Stephanie so well when she was pointing out the girls´ hypocrisy. She literally did nothing while Olivia slept with the guy and they had no problem with that, because he had dumped his girlfriend via text a few minutes before or something. I guess Louise is jealous of Stephanie, or they all feel an american without breeding isn´t worthy of sucking up to as much. I think Olivia is too stunning and cool to ever hook up with someone like Alex again, I can only hope...

But the one thing I don´t get about this show, is this: Do they all really sleep around this much or is that just scripted? And if so, how come they are all just too happy to be portrayed like this?

• Love 1

I'm guessing that all the relationships are fake at this point, except Sam and TIff, but especially Jamie and anyone except his banker.  I'm watching episode five, relieved that Alik wasn't around that long.   He made me like Louise more when she ended it with him, and he thought he ended it with her, because it's all about him. 

Sam looks completely different to me with the highlights in his hair.  I keep thinking that he didn't have that cleft chin before. but maybe he did, and I didn't notice. 

I agree that Francis Boulle is great to have on the show again, always doing something different.   Between his polo and his diamonds, he must turn off most UK viewers.   That encounter with Mark Francis and Victoria in "their" canteen looked so set up, but they have done things like that before.

To me, Mitten is a more polite substitute for Spencer Matthews, who I hope to never see again.   

I couldn't distinguish Jess until she got the French boyfriend and started smiling a lot, but I haven' seen the last several seasons.   I still don't know if some of the others were in those seasons or newly arrived. 

Another person I would like to have back is Proudlock, but I suppose he has more of a life, or is not willing to have a fake relationship.  

Toff is the least necessary in the show IMO. 

• Love 1

I've decided that I love Binky & Mitten together when they aren't dating.  That conversation with Sam had me rolling at the end!  And I kinda feel like he's telling the truth about Frankie; it won't be revealed until sometime next season, but I feel it.

Ask and you shall receive!  PROUDLOCK in the previews for next season!!!

• Love 2
On 9/6/2016 at 5:37 PM, OnceSane said:

Ask and you shall receive!  PROUDLOCK in the previews for next season!!!

I just watched that.  I bet Proudlock messes up Frankie's plans.  I believe Mitten over Frankie, but it's probably all fake anyway.   Binky and Mitten do make a nice happily divorced couple.     I sort of remember this JP person.  He looks familiar, but I can't remember anything about him.   This season was very good.  No extraordinarily annoying people.  I'm used to Victoria now.   It's nice if they're going to bring back someone from earlier years each season, as long as it's not Spencer.  

• Love 1