Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Trailer For Season 4 Of Sherlock

With each and every passing series, IDK. I think this show gets further and further from Doyle canon and becomes more some action adventure nonsense. What happened to the fun, quirky show it was in series one?

I will watch for Gatiss/Mycroft and to a lesser extent, for BC. But I don't buy into all the hype anymore, and I'm perfectly okay with waiting. I still have yet to see TAB, and I think Series three was on my DVR for two months before I finally watched it. *shrug*

I can wait. I'm curious what Gattis will do next but my problem with him and SH is the problem I have always had with science fiction (or speculative fiction) -- If absolutely anything can happen (because the "rules" and conventions do not apply), the dramatic stakes drop like an Acme anvil ... and you're left with some cheap trill meta-thoughts about how Gatiss "wouldn't really kill Sherlock" or Watson ... except (see above) he might well ... The Gatiss effect (like Zombies before him) is everywhere ... it doesn't actually interest me except as "technique" -- form over substance.