Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: Un-American Graffiti

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: 'Veronica is hired to investigate what seems to be a hate crime. Meanwhile, Keith investigates local bars serving alcohol to students under 21, and faces corruption inside the police department. Logan invites Veronica to a party he's throwing for Parker's birthday, and Wallace encourages Piz to "go all in" and reveal his feelings to Veronica once and for all."

I really like a lot about this episode. I'll admit that on my first watch when it was live I hated everything because I was just mad about Logan and Piz and Parker and I have issues...

Wallace and Piz being busted for under-age drinking and then being made to go undercover by Keith is adorable and funny.

Veronica going to the class to find out who has a yellow truck is great. The resolution of the hate crime is also good.

Piz going all in is enjoyable for me this time around. It's nice to see Wallace stick up for him and let Veronica in on how clueless she's been, it's nice that Piz makes a move and Veronica responds and Logan seeing it and looking sullen is a plus. I am able to appreciate it all this time around because I'm older, and I know there's more coming and all that but I do still have the WAHHH I want Logan and Veronica together forever parts in me too.

Poor Logan. :(

I hated the actor for the graffiti guy. His only character note was "gruff and sullen" and it was completely dead on the screen. Also, expired visa guy is obviously terrible but it's hard for me to get too excited about "oh I got him deported" as a storyline resolution.

Keith's sanctimony about underage drinking is also dumb, but I guess it makes sense for the character, I just think it's a stupid policy.

Mac and Max are cute.

• Love 3
On 3/8/2014 at 4:53 PM, Dougal said:

Poor Logan. 😞

I hated the actor for the graffiti guy. His only character note was "gruff and sullen" and it was completely dead on the screen. Also, expired visa guy is obviously terrible but it's hard for me to get too excited about "oh I got him deported" as a storyline resolution.

Keith's sanctimony about underage drinking is also dumb, but I guess it makes sense for the character, I just think it's a stupid policy.

Mac and Max are cute.

Yeah, I don't think this episode has really aged well. Getting him deported. He sucks because he was stalking the owner's daughter and taking peeping tom pictures but getting him deported for being essentially anti-war is not something I can really be gleeful about.