Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Hail Mary

Athena
  • Start Topic

I don’t think BJR punched his dead brother because he resented being married to Mary- although he did resent being married to Mary. Or was afraid of hurting her or the baby.  I think he punched him because he was mad at Alex for dying. As many people are mad at loved ones for dying. They are just decent enough people not to punch a corpse. I think he’s also afraid he will be an even worse excuse for a human being without Alex to have to pretend for. 
If BJR survives the war, he can always send Mary and the baby to a different home and continue his lifestyle. 

I was disappointed in Dougal for not being at all proud that his son  would become laird of the McKenzies.  That it was his lineage that would be the future of the clan - even if it was in secrecy.  His brother was dying and he showed no concern at all. .  Instead, as always, it was about Dougal. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t think BJR punched his dead brother because he resented being married to Mary- although he did resent being married to Mary. Or was afraid of hurting her or the baby.  I think he punched him because he was mad at Alex for dying.

I agree, I think that comes out in his performance.

• Love 1