Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Man Shouldn't Lie

ETA:  I was unfamiliar with Adam Arkin, and thought it was George Clooney when he first appeared.  I'm not a big Clooney fan, but I thought he looked like him quite a bit.

I used to watch Adam Arkin on Chicago Hope (great show, btw). It got overshadowed by ER, which was on at the same time. I remember them making a couple jokes in the show about his resemblance to Clooney. It was good seeing him again.

I was also disappointed they ended up making the Christian guys anti gay after all. For a minute when the band was praying I thought it was going to be a refreshing take on it, but no. BUT I also must admit it was pretty funny to see Cam and Mitch's reactions during the song. "Unless they really love each other!!!" Lol.

Also? I know it may be hard for some people to believe but not all Christian bands are cheesy and weird. There's some really original, creative stuff out there.

I actually still enjoy Manny, I think the actor is fine. I miss little Luke, though.

• Love 1

This was the first time I have literally laughed out loud at a sitcom in a long time. "Man Shouldn't Lie" was hilarious. It was a perfect double twist. And good on Cam for hijacking the song. So funny!

As for the band not realizing Mitch and Cam are a couple, I thought their total obliviousness was well established when the obviously gay band member went home to be with his girlfriend.

• Love 1