Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

No, but it does have three words in its title...and the middle word is "in." And it's one of the very, very few S4 episodes I don't absolutely love, but it has its moments. Let me know if you guys need another hint, or maybe another picture from the same episode! 

I actually was looking for this series I have of him walking towards us that is very... impressive. But I can't find it just yet (can't remember what I named it, probably something explicit), so have some disgusted Reid instead.

I like this sequence because it is one time that we see the team (including Emily) almost overwhelmed by the grisly tableau before them. 

1xwUWCR.png

Yes! Incidentally, this is Virgil's least favorite episode that he's written. Not a fave of mine, either, but there is an unusual amount of gorgeous Reid in it, and the director made some interesting shot choices, like the one showing Spencer's Conversed feet from under the child's bed. 

You're up, ForeverAlone!