Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Revenge Deferred

• Start Topic

It was a foregone conclusion that Badri was going to escape somehow or another.  I'm glad the Colonel wasn't killed.

Also glad Jada hadn't gone bad - I was afraid she might have done and I was also afraid it was she who wanted revenge on Sam.

I thought it was a pretty good episode.  I was waiting for someone to call Callen Gregory but nobody did.

• Love 1

I liked that Granger knew enough to get Sam's former SEAL teammates to guard his family. He knew that was the only thing that would alleviate some of his fear.

I'm not sure why Granger sent the anon pic of Jada...?

The bad guy may as well have been wearing a sandwich board when he came into the conference room to kick them out. With blinky lights. "I AM THE BAD GUY! IT WILL EVENTUALLY BE FOUND OUT THAT I AM FUNDING THE VERY DESPOT I PURPORT TO BE FIGHTING AGAINST!"

• Love 1

...I was waiting for someone to call Callen Gregory but nobody did.

How would anyone  know about his name?  Callen was alone with his father when he learned that he was named "Grisha Nickolaev Alexendrovich" or something close to that.  No one else heard him, and Callen is notoriously tight-lipped about his history.  He would NEVER have gone to Sam and said: "Guess what I just found out?"

And if Sam doesn't know, no one knows.

• Love 2
(edited)

I've been woefully behind on this show and finally caught up.  All in all, I think the last three episodes have been pretty good.  I never imagined that they could pull of Callen meeting his father in a meaningful way after all this time and all the build up, but damned if they didn't do just exactly that.

As for this episode, all I can say is that they need to fire whomever is doing background checks for folks hired in that office because a second mole in a couple of years means something really, really isn't working!   I do hope this storyline leads to a better ending that someone who we have never seen before being the mole and poof....resolved in a day.

Edited by pennben