Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion is taping this Thursday!

• Start Topic

I have just seen them preparing for the reunion via a tape that was streaming on Cynthia's facebook page.  Cynthia and Kenya are on the right of Andy and Porsha, Phaedra and Kim are on his left.  They are all wearing pink or blush colored gowns this season.  I didn't see Nene on the couch.  The crew was piling on the makeup on both Cynthia and Kenya, i guess trying to eliminate the shine on their faces.  They even put makeup on their chests. 

• Love 2

I think the seating is based, besides social connections the women have, but also on how engaged the women are with each other while speaking. Women who are withdrawn or don't react or connect their eyes to the mod or others talking aren't gonna be placed in the center by him (and in the center of the tv frame for 3 episodes). Kandi & Kim are very boring (and Kim is socially awkward and too composed too boot so they can stay off sides since they aren't arresting).

Of course hack Andy won't ask any strong or intuitive questions and let whoever has the gumption take charge. He really sucks as a moderator.

I am not surprised NeNe will be involved. There is no doubt in my mind she will be asked back as a HW next year. I also think Kim is dunzo. And Sheree and possibly Demetria will be HW. I would not complain.

I don't think they'll be a physical fight but they'll have the men on and some kind of suprise of cliffhanger for next season. Like Kenya's mother reached out to Andy about what she did & said this year. I get the vibe all that shit that aired this season is setting up a story. And Cyn and Peter will say something about how their marriage is perfecto now. RME And the sunglasses commercial might air during the break, but obviously it won't be a real commercial since bravo will air it for free as part of the package .

• Love 1

I think Andy has confirmed that seating is based on how much the 'wives are involved in drama and he usually puts rivals on either side of him. There are rumors going around that the reunion will be a deciding factor in who stays, apparently a long standing wife is on the chopping block and a couple of others may be demoted:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/997378-RHOA-Cast-Firing-Looms-After-RHOA-Reunion-2016-Taping-EXCLUSIVE

I think season 9 will look something like;

Kenya

Kandi

Porsha

Phaedra

Nene

+ a new castmember.

I'm not sure about Sheree purely because although she has been a pot-stirrer this season, does she actually have any beef with anybody? She seems to be cool with all the housewives.

Edited by nowcheckthat