Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E20: Look Who's Stalking/I Hear the Bells

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "Gia is convinced she's being stalked, so Veronica takes the case despite her dad's orders not to get involved, but what she discovers not only shocks both girls, but leads to further questions. Meanwhile, Woody enlists Keith's help in avoiding a scandal when he ends up with a passed-out woman in his motel room. Also, when Principal Clemmons cancels the prom because of drinking violations on the senior trip, Logan takes it upon himself to throw an "alterna-prom" in his Neptune Grand suite."

Oh My God. This episode. So much happens!

Gia is being stalked but it's really private security in the form of Leo!! Hi Leo! We missed you! Poor guy.

Woody is really starting to show his true (gross) colours.

Mac having to go to Prom with Vincent is great. It's so funny to me, but also awful and I feel so bad for her.

Then we come to "The Scene" the most watched (maybe second only to the kiss in Weapons of Class Destruction). Logan, Logan, Logan, so great, saying such perfect things while the perfect song is playing and making Veronica realize she still wants to be with him and then he doesn't remember it the next day and it is heartbreaking! Ugh! This episode!

• Love 1

Then we come to "The Scene" the most watched (maybe second only to the kiss in Weapons of Class Destruction). Logan, Logan, Logan, so great, saying such perfect things while the perfect song is playing and making Veronica realize she still wants to be with him and then he doesn't remember it the next day and it is heartbreaking! Ugh! This episode!

The. Scene.  This is the thing that filled my shriveled little heart.  It's an epic (fitting, yes?) moment between the two of them, and both of them sell it.  It helps that they have such amazing chemistry.

Also, great background music.

• Love 2

The way he keeps scooting closer to her? I die. So adorable. I would have taken him back right then.

Their chemistry is so great. I really like Jason Dohring and I wish he got more work. I cannot wait for the movie now. I'm almost finished with season 3 and I can't believe that there's a month to go!

• Love 1

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhh. Continents spanned, lives ruined, bloodshed. Epic.

While I would have enjoyed a kiss at that moment, I like Veronica's reaction. Honestly, these two have been awful to each other for almost a year (Logan more than V, although she was dating his best friend, so...), so I totally get why she couldn't process this. The morning after is so heartbreaking. Both of their faces at the door! Ugh.

• Love 3

Yes, those police puns were great.  And Arggg, I guess this does put a sock in my hope Veronica and Logan would get back together.  I can't see that she'd ever take him back now.  Just you think Logan is a decent guy, he goes back to Kendall.  Just sucks.

And I feel bad for Jackie's dad too.

And yes, Woody is bad news alright.  He's messing with the wrong family though.

Edited by Hanahope