Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Nevermind the Buttocks

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "Veronica looks for a dog killer after being hired by a student whose pet was ran over, and Keith discovers surprising revelations about Kendall's past. Meanwhile, Weevil learns that the Fitzpatricks are abusing his old gang members, and Jackie applies for a job at Java the Hut and asks Veronica to put in a good word for her. Wallace tries to get back together with Jackie, but she gives him some heartbreaking news."

I hate a dog killer. I hate that the dog killer gets away with it but I do understand the choice not to tell the client the truth to save his life.

Of COURSE Kendall is involved with the shady Fitzpatricks! Of course she is. Because Kendall is the worst.

I love Weevil saving the day for the gang but then leaving them to their own devices. So great.

• Love 1

Ugh, when animals die, I get ragey.  I already hated the Fitzpatricks, but this sends me way over the edge.  I completely understand why she can't tell the client.  I respect that.  I still hate that the dog is dead.

I remember watching this the first time and laughing so hard at Veronica's Cheney reference. Ah, dated jokes.

• Love 3

"Is there any way I can pay you in meat?"

I like that Duncan got Veronica to go out with him by sitting in the Hut, and Wallace did the same for Jackie (though in an abbreviated timeframe).

Veronica's meddling saved Keith's life! (Though completeley coincidentally.) But that won't stop him from complaining about it in the future, I'm sure.

I didn't like the bit of the episode where the show made us think Weevil did it. I do love that Kendall is stealing the identity of someone she killed, and sent a "get well soon" card instead of even finding out that her mom died. Kendilla is awful.

• Love 1

Cheney and Fleiss jokes.  Good times. 

Back to Lily's murder again?  And Duncan, again?  I still don't think he did it.  And frankly, I'm not thrilled with the idea of trying to redeem Aaron Eckles, since he did try and kill Veronica.

I could really be on board with a combo Kendall/Fitzpatrick killing of the bus students.

OH, I guess Weevil isn't feeling all that guilty.

Edited by Hanahope