Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E15: The Shit They Should've Shown

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

Got around to seeing the half-hour special today. Usual good/bad/icky stuff that gets dropped from the main storylines of the show. Vince got dubbed "Creepy Uncle," but Mitch had at least two segments about up, over his passing out in clubs and ability to get suckered in pranks.

How old is Johnny? Food & butt pranks? Really?

I used to like Leroy until the Johnny friendship and his 'I hate cats' remark. Seeing those cats coming in to eat made me sad and the one cat looked pregnant. I hope no one was mean to them.

I gave myself a headache rolling my eyes at production feeding Johnny's ego and captioning him as "Bananas".

• Love 1

For someone who graduated from Cal-Berkeley, Mitch sure is a gullible guy. How anyone could ever let Johnny Bananas set them up for a prank twice is unreal. It's funny how Bananas sets up the prank and has his Neanderthal cousin do the dirty work. That seems fitting considering how John plays The Challenge. I would never listen to or trust that asshole. Cory and Jenna's throwing food at each other was pretty lame too. What a waste of food that could've gone to the cats.

That kitchen sure was disgusting. That's really creepy that those cats just walked right in, got on top of the counter, and helped themselves to scraps. Does production give the cast cleaning supplies of any type? Not that it would've mattered with this nasty bunch.

Abe casually eating a bug off the floor was definitely a highlight. His brother, Mike, also ingested ants for $50. That was pretty cool. Jenna looks amazing in a swimsuit. I'd have to agree with her winning Creepy Uncle Vince's Talent Show.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 1

I laughed so hard when Abe was asked and then said he had a good time this season and Aneesa was all, 'NO YOU DIDN'T' and Abe said, 'yeah, I didn't...'

I've been a vegetarian most of my life but I've always thought it was weird when people are grossed out at the idea of eating bugs but eating meat is fine...is it cuz bugs are uglier? Ah, cultural relativism.

Mitch might be book smart but he seems socially dumb.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2