Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons Talk: Inside the Warehouse

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's first four seasons. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

I hope it ends the way Eureka ends.   Just another day in a really weird town, and life will go on, we just don't get to check in on them almost destroying civilization anymore.   I want to believe that the Warehouse will continue with Pete, Myka, Claudia and Artie doing their job rounding up dangerous (and not so dangerous) artificats.

• Love 1

The most recent ad I saw was for the 14th & it appears in my cable guide also as that date.

I wouldn't mind a Eureka style ending either. A few loose ends tied up but no huge changes in the way everything has been done. I guess it will all depend on the base plot line of the final episodes.

I hope others decide to watch 'Warehouse 13' through various means (DVD, Netflix, etc.) and come to post here.  I was able to get all five seasons at a reasonable price recently and have started binge-watching them.  I'm about a third of the way through season two, so I've just gotten started.  It had been so long since I had watched anything except the final season, so I like 'rediscovering' my favorite scenes (and I'm even enjoying my less favorite episodes).  I had forgotten about how much I came to like Claudia and I always liked Mrs. Frederic. I'm looking forward to the introduction of Jinks.  So much fun stuff!

Edited by BooksRule
  • Love 1

I've come to re-appreciate how reasonable and relatively decent the Regents were in the series.  In a lot of series a Regents would be a group of hardheaded, manipulative assholes that the heroes would need to overthrow or work around.  In W-13, you get the feeling that the Regents really do care about the well-being of their agents balanced with the wellbeing of the world.