Type keyword(s) to search

S28: Darius & Cameron

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Darius Benson is the only person I've heard of on this season (I enjoy his Vines), so I guess this is the team I'm rooting for. I'm hoping their relative invisibility in the first episode means they last a long time, so there's time to develop who they are. Darius didn't seem to have any problem with that road block. I wonder if he was just lucky with the pieces he found or if he read the instructions more carefully than some of the others.

• Love 1

Darius Benson is the only person I've heard of on this season (I enjoy his Vines), so I guess this is the team I'm rooting for. I'm hoping their relative invisibility in the first episode means they last a long time, so there's time to develop who they are. Darius didn't seem to have any problem with that road block. I wonder if he was just lucky with the pieces he found or if he read the instructions more carefully than some of the others.

I can't imagine how he would have gotten all 13 pieces the first time around.  Like you said, he probably read the clue more carefully and realized he would have to make multiple trips a little quicker than everyone else.  I really like the two of them so far.  As of right now, they are on the top of my list!

After seeing them move so slowly on the race, I am surprised to see that they are known for parkour and other "crazy stunts"-- they seemed so cautious and deliberative, not "crazy stunt" types at all.

Right? No hustle. I wanted them to stick around for the eye candy, but I'm not surprised they went out.