Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Rashard and Wallace go to White Castle

Lisin
  • Start Topic

From IMDB: "Wallace's hopes of escaping his trouble in Chicago are dashed when Rashard's uncle accuses him in the press of a hit and run. Meanwhile, Weevil has Veronica bug a church confessional to smoke out the traitor in his biker gang, and Keith acquires the interrogation tapes from the bus crash investigation."

More Logan and Weevil makes me happy. I HATE this storyline for Wallace, it's so upsetting. I love that Jackie pitches in to help and that it's a big tease for the audience, thinking she's just being a complete jerk. I like that the confessional moment has some actual words of advise for Veronica. Keith being super sneaky is fun too. It's neat to watch him pull a con that Veronica would also do. 

• Love 1

This is one where the central mystery isn't so great, but I love the other stuff that's going on.  I love that Jackie helps out and Wallace doesn't know it.  Also, props to the show for making a connection between the deputy/bouncer in a previous episode letting Veronica into Club Thin in this episode.

• Love 1

I do love this show's continuity. I know it's not perfect in a lot of ways that I may be blind to, but it is so good at dropping a kernel of an idea and having that pay off like seven episodes later. It's so impressive.

Yep, Keith pulling a total Veronica to get into the evidence locker was great. Jackie helping out was also nice, though now that it's happened a few episodes in a row I'm wondering if this show relies on the whole people-are-secretly-helping-Veronice switcheroo a little too often.

Liked that Wallace's dad gets to pitch in too. I hadn't thought about this before, but it's cool that his dad is a cop too – a penchant for investigations runs in the family even when you don't know about it, I guess.

Yup, all the little bits worked well, Keith's work at the evidence locker, Veronica's work to find the white castle guy.  Shame that Wallace's supposed friend turned on him like that.  And things aren't going well for Weevil, which sucks.  Why didn't he tell his gang that he only met with Logan because he was finding out who killed Felix?

I guess Lamb just ignored the girl saying her father told her not to ride the bus.  Big red flag there one would think.