Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Wedding Planner Did It

A baker has been murdered and the lieutenant is just sick about it. Tribeca must track down the murderer before any other people get murdered by that murderer. The only problem? She doesn't know who did it.
Edited by yeswedo
updated description

I loved Jere Burns as the minister and DJ Tanner dancing together at the wedding, but I totally loved the dog dancing with some lady! Heh and Jean Nate definitely knew her audience. Who can resist the limbo?

I appreciate that they spent the time and money to have all those different groups of dancers for what amounted to about ten seconds of actual dancing. Also funny: Dr. Scholls (did we get her name in the first episode and I just wasn't paying attention?), Franz Schubert, and the whipped cream body outline.

Mr. EB and I banned the "people tapping their glasses means we have to kiss" thing at our reception. Anyone who wanted to see us kiss had to sing a song (something we stole from someone else's wedding and they stole it from someone else's wedding). Of course, this only works if you don't have a bunch of friends who are into musical theater or unabashed attention whores, but it was fun to see who was willing to sing for everyone.

• Love 1