Type keyword(s) to search

Smallville Quotes

Quality decline or not, the series definitely had some funny moments and memorable lines.

Oliver: What are we doing? We're supposed to be heroes. We're supposed to be setting an example for the kids, we can't even follow orders. Even if we gave them.

Carter Hall: I miss the typewriter.

Oliver: You miss the telegraph. (waves him away from computer) Get away, 8 Track.

Chloe: You're the cunning linguist. Translate this: Kiss. My. Ass.

Clark: How else would I know that you're brave and loyal and a force of nature?

Earth 2 Lois: Anybody could have told you that about me.

Clark: Look, you misspell words. Simple words. At an alarmingly frequent basis.

Edited by bettername2come

Chloe, season two, Fever

“I want to let you in on a secret– I’m not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin I’m surprised you haven’t seen right through me.

I’m the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend.

Sometimes I want to rip off this façade like I did at the spring formal, but I can’t because you’ll get scared and run away again. So I decided it’s better to live with a lie than expose my true feelings.

My dad told me there are two types of girls: the ones you grow out of, and the ones that you grow into. I really hope I’m the latter. I may not be the one you love today, but I’ll let you go for now, hoping that one day you’ll fly back to me.

Because I think you’re worth the wait.”

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

Lionel: "I only want what's best for you...son."

Clark walks into Lionel's face:

Clark: "You don't get to call me that. Jonathan Kent was my father."

Lionel: "I'm not trying to take his place-"

Clark: "You couldn't."

Me: a Big Pile of Goo.

"Mercy"

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Perry White: Memories fade, but a Google search never forgets.

Chloe: The American version of closure. You can only get over your grief when you figure out how to merchandise your tragedy. 

ETA: 

Watching The Chloe Chronicles on the season 3 DVDs and come across this:

Chloe: Dr. Walsh's email had touched more servers than a misogynist in a cocktail bar. 

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 1

It's funny I didn't really like season 9 but this quote I did remember and like.

Clark: I told you--there is no Clark Kent.
Chloe: No disrespect to your Kryptonian calling, but coming back to feed the dog is about as human as it gets.

• Love 2