Type keyword(s) to search

Ray: Momma's Boy

On 5/29/2014 at 2:03 PM, ByTor said:

Debra was also a MUCH better person than I would have been when Ray got the honorary degree & didn't mention her in his speech.  I don't know if I would have been so much angry rather than hurt.  I know I can go off on Debra at times, but she did put up with a lot from Ray.

I just saw this episode today and I agree with you completely!  I know I definitely would have been hurt and then when Ray tried to smooth things over with a tribute in his column Marie and Robert come running over to bitch and moan about that too!  I was mad at Ray in this episode for forgetting Debra but Robert was Robert at his worst.  He absolutely didn't care that Debra was very hurt by what had happened.  As long as he could make Ray look bad it didn't matter.  Ray really should have stood on a chair and punched him in the nose!

• Love 1
On 3/22/2018 at 5:49 PM, BlossomCulp said:

Ray really should have stood on a chair and punched him in the nose!

I just saw the Christmas episode where Robert gives Ray the idea about getting Debra To Kill A Mockingbird.  Because of his jealousy he ends up blurting out that it was all his idea and says some spiteful things about Ray and is completely oblivious that he has hurt Debra.  THEN,  ugh. THEN, when both Debra and Amy are mad at them Ray and Robert bond over how much trouble they are now in.  I hate when ELR does this!  Robert was in the wrong but instead of Ray getting mad at him they turn it all around.  Robert did not get called out on his behavior enough.  Or at all.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, BlossomCulp said:

Robert was in the wrong but instead of Ray getting mad at him they turn it all around.  Robert did not get called out on his behavior enough.  Or at all.

Robert with his "glory hog" nonsense really irked me.  Ray didn't blab that he spent more on Marie's birthday gift, Robert did, so it was Robert who glory-hogged Ray on Ray's behalf!

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, deaja said:

Especially when we then find out that Marie had picked out Amy’s gift from Robert!

I always think of this when I hear about the Ice Capades :)

• Love 1

I find Marie's "love" for Ray to be kind of sick.  She's always kissing him, fondling his face or hair.  The one episode where he came home and Marie started massaging his back was creepy.  On the held back episode where Marie said she had Ray held back in school so they could walk and see the pretty yellow flowers was also icky. And on the episode where they were trying to understand Robert's Crazy Chin, Marie started feeding Ray the strawberry jam, treating him like an infant, and talking baby talk just creeped me out.  Actually, Marie's attitude towards Ray just generally freaked me out. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I find Marie's "love" for Ray to be kind of sick.  

I love the way they address this in the final episode when Marie crawls into bed with Ray and Debra and Debra says "I always knew this would happen one day!"

• Love 5

Ray Romano's son Greg is a PA on Late Late Show with James Corden and he is dad did a bit on it. Watching it I'm reminded how on the show blonde Allie and the twins looked nothing like Ray. So much so they had to make jokes about it and IRL his son is practically a clone!

• Love 1