Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Flicky-Flicky Thump-Thump

But the real point was about pressure. Pressure to appease the ones you love at your own possible demise. Wedding, bathtub scene, taking on a grown child when you never had the chance before. And it's about the future that your decisions may invoke

Yikes, poor Maura. Watching her give in to pleasuring her ex-wife was excrutiating. I liked Shelly being so emotionally supportive to Maura in the previous episode but I hated how emotionally manipulative she was with her in this one.  I know things can get really complicated with an ex, especially someone you've been with for so long, but I felt so uncomfortable for Maura.

Even though I felt sorry for Tammi in the previous episode, I was like dude, do not let her ruin this pool party with her drunken ranting. UNPLUG THE MICROPHONE. Loved that Colton was one of the people who carried her off.

I was cracking up when Josh introduced the band - Margaux with an X, Agnyss with a Y.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

This episode relied a little too much on musical moments and silent acting to tell the story -- I'm not entirely sure what I was supposed to make of it. Shelly's overstepping with Maura, obviously. Josh is likely making a horrible decision by taking his turn at reclaiming the family, emphasis on family, home. What were Ali's little swim and flashes supposed to mean? I just don't know. 

But I have faith in this show that I'll be rewarded with future episodes.