Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E00: Meet The New Blood

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

MTV has run the half-hour preview episode, and it's online to boot. If you want to catch it on TV, it'll be on MTV on Monday at 5:25 p.m.

Not really thrilled that BMP is copying "Blood Vs. Water" from Survivor and The Amazing Race's team format. Also, the only returning alumni I'm not annoyed with are Cohutta, Leroy and Cara Maria. Actually, I'm worried for Cara Maria . . . she's supposed to be with Abram in Montana, but she's fooling around. I keep seeing her body in a shallow grave. There's a chance that the apples (brothers, sisters, cousins) fall far from the tree, and guys like Vince aren't as noxious as fucking Johnny. But I doubt it. Oh, and it should be interesting to see if Camila can retain her title as Most Obnoxious Brazilian On A Reality Show over Abi-Maria over on Survivor.

It airs this Wednesday, December 2nd.

I'm also a little nervous for Cara Maria. I've always liked her and i know she is (maybe was at this point) with Abram during this Challenge. This previous showed a lot of bad stuff for her. I hate when the people on this show come on and cheat. It's almost worse when we know the person they're cheating on. Everybody in this situation is going to come out looking stupid.