Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Putting Out Fires Without Getting Burned

I agree about Carmen--she is grating on my nerves but so is her husband in my opinion.  Janice is just....well, there are no words for Janice.  She gets more unhinged on every new reality show she is on--she's made a career out of it.  And her once lovely face is now just downright scary looking.  She has jumped on every bandwagon there is--she even recently said she was one of the many women raped by Bill Cosby.  

There's really no one I am rooting for--it pains me to look at Big Ang--but I feel the most compassion for her, even though she never lets her husband finish a sentence.  I don't even know who any of the others are.

• Love 1

I am THE last person to be a Janice apologist. However, she is so transparently screwed up, it's sad. When she was standing guard over Kaylin waiting for Joe to show up? It's very obvious she wants to be the hero for someone. The hero that never showed up for Janice and her siblings.  I had a dad like Janice's.  Consequently, the one thing I hate the most in this world is bullies, and I do not hesitate - with all of my 5'3" 115 pound glory-to get all up in the face of a bully when I witness someone being mistreated. Yes she has become a caricature of her "super model" former self, trying so desperately to remain relevant, to the point of butchering her once beautiful face.  Self medicating all over the place.....to the point that it is painful to look at her and watch her on these reality shows.  Gawd I hope it IS just an act for the show, but I don't think so in this case.

• Love 1