Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Even Cowgirls Get The Black & Blues

I laughed out loud when the boss was like "This is FBI agent Dale Bozzio...she's looking into a string of missing persons cases."

I kind of hope they find ways to start inserting random 80s song lyrics into the dialogue around her. "Hey, candle guy, could you keep it down? Maybe you don't realize that voices carry."
  • Love 2
No, he hasn't met her new roommate yet because they haven't been on good terms since all the events of the season finale. Their interactions since then have mainly been Liv calling him or showing up at his house. She has also been using different names. The girl who works at Max Rager is named Rita and Liv's roommate is named Gilda. I'm really hoping that her two names are for Rita Hayworth and her role as Gilda.
I thought Rita was the other girl who was Vaughn's assistant.

I know who you're talking about (the girl with brown hair who brought Liv into Vaughn's office in the previous episode), but I don't think she has a name yet. For some reason, I thought it was Natalie but when I checked IMDB, she was credited simply as Vaughn's assistant. Rita is the name that Vaughn's daughter uses with Major, so I'm assuming that's her real name. Gilda is the name she uses with Liv so I assumed that was a fake name.

Yay! I love when there's singing. And it reminded me to catch up on Nashville. I think this is one of the first episodes in a while where I really cared about the case though it ended up resolving itself in an unsatisfactory way AGAIN. The long-running plots with the characters themselves are starting to get more interesting too. I'm starting to actually care about Liv/Major and I'm at least curious about Peyton and what Blaine is up to.