Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Broken Dreams and Blocked Arteries

I like everyone on this show more and more, even as their behavior reveals itself to be in some cases worse and worse. Bonnie's backstory gets increasingly disturbing, but it makes me more interested in how she turned a corner. Same with Christy.

Violet's bf yelling in solidarity and then the rest of the kids just acting like it was a normal rowdy cheer was a surprise to me.

I'm not fond of the way they mock Roscoe and take advantage of his... lack of sharpness? So I didn't like the schtick of him trying to get the camera to call his dad. But I liked the other jokes about the Polaroid. Do they even mske film for those anymore?

I'm every week surprised by how much I like this show, but even more by how much I'm growing to actually respect it.

I think the show has too much going on right now with adding in Bonnie's ex.  

If Violet changes her mind and we meet that couple and watch them not get a second baby post birth, I will be very put out.    

I agree bybrandy! If she keeps the baby, I'm not going to be happy. I've seen friends go through the exact same thing, so I think that's part of it, but I also don't generally like adding a baby to the mix on a show that's doing just fine without it.