Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes

Well, that was distasteful.  If there ever was an episode in which to tone down Mundo's bashing people around, this was probably it, but this show isn't that aware, apparently.  You can have a heart-to-heart with your one black coworker and I guess it's all fine.

Outside of the general bad taste this episode left, would there really be only one person/place in all of wherever they were using that particular frequency?

• Love 1

Well, I give them credit for attempting to tackle a sensitive and polarizing subject in a ripped from the headlines (cyber!) sort of way. In general I thought they handled it with sensitivity and Shad Moss' performance was particularly heartfelt.

While this season is improved over last season (so far), they still can't quite seem to get their legs under them and sell it. Van Der Beek in particular is just not working for me in this role at all. While the rest of the primary cast seems to have gotten more comfortable in their roles, he remains totally wooden and uninteresting. It's partly the way they're writing him, but...yeah...not good.

• Love 1