Type keyword(s) to search

Raise or Fold: What Might Have Been? Where Will They Go?

Trini

(edited)

Supposedly, these games are to keep the rich and powerful from being bored and doing evil(?) things. I'd like to see an episode that shows the consequences if the Player doesn't play the game.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1

I'd like to see an episode that shows the consequences if the Player doesn't play the game.

That, and I want to see one of them offer The Player a bribe (The Bribe?) to change the outcome for a side bet.  (I like that there are side bets; right now the odds are probably 500:1 that Alex will not do something helpful next time, for instance.)

I'd also enjoy it if they mention that The Dealer and The Pit Boss aren't allowed to bet, but it would be interesting if that turned out to be not strictly true...

Now that the show is over (*sniff*), talk here about where it might have gone? Or where Charity Wakefield and Philip Winchester should pop up next!

Can Winchester come over to Blindspot and replace Stapleton??

• Love 2

I like Philip Winchester well enough, but Charity Wakefield has blown my socks off in these few episodes, and I am really hoping she gets picked for something substantial, and soon.  She deserves to be lead in her own show.  That performance in the interrogation room in the last episode was killer!

<SHALLOW> And she's also hawt! </SHALLOW>

• Love 3

Tatooed and left in a dufflebag at Buckingham Palace with no memory.....

You laugh, but a naked Charity Wakefield in a dufflebag with tattoos would have had this show right up there with the other show that's where it is only because of the naked woman in the dufflebag...

You laugh, but a naked Charity Wakefield in a dufflebag with tattoos would have had this show right up there with the other show that's where it is only because of the naked woman in the dufflebag...

Well, they are way beyond that now, and inexplicably to me, that show is still doing well. Makes me think people are just loyal to whatever they start watching.  I don't think that role would have been right for Charity Wakefield anyway. Cassandra was a role that seemed tailor made for her.  I absolutely loved the way Charity Wakefield played that character.

• Love 2