Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Class of 2014

• Start Topic

Bake Off 2014 was compulsive viewing and caught the imagination of the country. This programme looks back over the incredible bakes of the last series, from Luis's amazing 3D biscuit scene, via the technically challenging schichttorte to Ian's binning of his baked alaska. We hear what the bakers from 2014 really thought about their time in the tent, share their memories and catch up with what they have been doing since.

I stayed up and watched it last night even though I really should have gone to bed. 

I really enjoyed it - it was nice seeing everyone again.   I think bin-gate happened just as we thought it did.  Except the ice cream was only outside of the freezer for a minute - I don't think I knew it was that brief.   

Enjoyable as always to see a group I really enjoyed. I found myself missing and liking Luis more in this episode than I did when he was on the show. Still adore Richard though. 

I wish they had gotten more updates about the other contestants other than the Final Three. They've done that in the past, and I wouldn't have minded a couple of sentences from each of the contestants on what they were doing.