Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Small Talk: Preaching To The Converted

Recommended Posts

The Small Talk topic is for:

 

  • Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

 

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

 

  1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

 

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

 

  • Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

 

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Share this post


Link to post

I guess this is the forum for this. I've been watching American Gods (first 4 episodes so far) and I think a lot of people who like Preacher will also like it. 

This has been a public service announcement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

SO being a big NIN fan I do have the latest release Bad Witch. All in all , not one of their best. On YouTube I left a remark for the song Play The GodDa**ed Part :   "Anyone here watch Preacher ? This songs reminds me of the rock version of the favorite song of God called A Walk To The Peak. Ummmmm. I don't like either : / "   LoL !!!!

Edited by Nexus8 · Reason: misspelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, jingles13 said:

Hey has anyone been in touch with Pamala AMC??..Never see her on AMC You Tube site

I never met up with her out there. CR met up with her there, I think. You could send a private message to CR and find out what's up on YT. 

Jody all excited about going to put a bullet in their brains. 

Share this post


Link to post

I saw her on there towards the closing end of AMC site,..only one more week after that..I signed up for You Tube a couple of weeks ago, but tried to sign on the other day..they screwed up my sign in, but since there's no one on there from AMC site, I just didn't bother...Have you been chatting with Cherokee?

This Woman use to be on Better Call Saul...The lady in White

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jingles13 said:

I saw her on there towards the closing end of AMC site,..only one more week after that..I signed up for You Tube a couple of weeks ago, but tried to sign on the other day..they screwed up my sign in, but since there's no one on there from AMC site, I just didn't bother...Have you been chatting with Cherokee?

This Woman use to be on Better Call Saul...The lady in White

I haven't spoke to CR for a couple of weeks now. But, if you pm her she will reply. Not as quickly as when the shows are in season, but she will get back with you. oh yeah, pam is suppose to be Pamalate or pamalat something like that on YT. 

What role did the women in white play on BCS?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

She played a Wife and Mother in this Family..where the husband had some kind of City /Political job..she conned her husband into Bilking..Skimming off over a million dollars in funds belonging to city..Pretty Funny set up..have to watch it to appreciate it..First Season of Better Call Saul

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jingles13 said:

She played a Wife and Mother in this Family..where the husband had some kind of City /Political job..she conned her husband into Bilking..Skimming off over a million dollars in funds belonging to city..Pretty Funny set up..have to watch it to appreciate it..First Season of Better Call Saul

I remember now. I remember that whole episode. thx

Thank you to all our military men and women who serve all of us so courageously. Thank you, and your family members for all your service, and love of humanity. 

Rajin cajin's 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone here actually read the comics? I don't. I have no idea what the heck the plans are for the show....

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nexus8 said:

Anyone here actually read the comics? I don't. I have no idea what the heck the plans are for the show....

I don't read them either. I have no idea. But, I'm sure there are spoilers on the internet. Just don't bring them up here, it is a nono. 

Share this post


Link to post

++++++++++++++++++++++ I show up for Humans, but there is never a thread started. I will try back this week. Have a great week and stay frosty out there. 

Just now, Nexus8 said:

So are a lot of things..

I know, don't you just love the internet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ta ta Talker.

I kinda prefer to stay HOT. 

Edited by Nexus8 · Reason: Boo boo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I never read the Comics..Well I was Reading Better Call Saul's comics..when they were being posted on site..before each episode, those were pretty cool..haven't bought comics since Archie..Betty and Veronica..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jingles13 said:

I never read the Comics..Well I was Reading Better Call Saul's comics..when they were being posted on site..before each episode, those were pretty cool..haven't bought comics since Archie..Betty and Veronica..

Same exact thing here, verbatim on the comics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Nexus8 said:

Anyone here actually read the comics? I don't. I have no idea what the heck the plans are for the show....

I have read about half the comics. You can't really predict how the show will go from them. It's quite a bit different from the comic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, jingles13 said:

I never read the Comics..Well I was Reading Better Call Saul's comics..when they were being posted on site..before each episode, those were pretty cool..haven't bought comics since Archie..Betty and Veronica..

Chat with you later Jingles. Have a great week, and stay safe out there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I've read the comics a few times. It's only about 60 issues. The show strays so far from the comics that you could discuss them here and not spoil anything. For example, the whole 'Jesse loses his power because a piece of his soul is missing' isn't in the comic. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nex,

have you got your box yet? I just watched an unboxing, the shirt could have been made for you Lol

 

Yes.....I did receive it !! The T-shirt I got was King E sitting, smiling. It says " And yet I smile"

Is that the same one you saw ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nexus8 said:

Yes.....I did receive it !! The T-shirt I got was King E sitting, smiling. It says " And yet I smile"

Is that the same one you saw ?

It was, I liked the USB drive and the funko is already worth how much?  The picture on the box reminded me of the joke I made at the time that nobody seemed to get! Im still pissed that I can’t get them, despite their BS about it being rolled out to non US citizens

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

The picture on the box reminded me of the joke I made at the time that nobody seemed to get! I

What was the joke.....

Or has the moment passed ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It was when the forum was having one of its really bad meltdowns, lasted for weeks, posts disappearing, couldn’t log on etc etc (Oh! The good old days lol) and Aaron’s board broke at just the right place to say “ i t assholes “ I wondered if it was someone on the show having a dig, it was funny at the time!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

SOOOO I was thinking.....

Cassidy still has that love potion.....

what if it gets used on GRANDMA herself !!?? Have her fall for Herr Starr   LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2018 at 4:54 PM, Nexus8 said:

SOOOO I was thinking.....

Cassidy still has that love potion.....

what if it gets used on GRANDMA herself !!?? Have her fall for Herr Starr   LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't happen to more deserving basterd!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Yeah, It was cropped from this

 

A1D39DFF-BE49-49C0-8F8C-409BC10CC81E.png

The head shot she looks contemplative. The full shot she looks like and angel. She could be on Preacher, lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size