Type keyword(s) to search

Pairing Off In Paradise: How Would You Improve the Show?

• Start Topic

I think that they need to bring back people from older seasons not just the past two or three.  I say this because it will stop things like stagecoach happening. Where people meet up before hand and plan paradise couplings.

I also think that they need to stop bringing in people before the last few rose ceremonies and focus on couples, because it is evident that they are less likely to find relationships 

They also need to put a cap on the amount of times one can go to paradise. So that we have less people who go for screen time 

Edited by Ulemu.mpaso
  • Love 2

Either bring in people from a wider array of seasons like the poster above mentioned OR go the complete opposite  direction and find better ways to incorporate the off-stage (no pun intended) stuff going on. My biggest gripe with these shows is how patronising they’ve become and how dumb they think their audience is. They need to stop pretending everything that happens is random and organic and not completely staged. Let the audience in on what’s going on. It would have been much more interesting (potentially) to hear producers voiceovers that they knew what happened with Blake and some of the girls and were purposely setting him up to see what happens. Or let us know that they always planned on bringing in Kristian just to see how Demi would react. Just be honest with the audience.   

• Love 5

I also think that us fans need to quit hyping up relationships before people get to paradise, because I am yet to see one to fruition. I also think they have the ability to ruin others chances at forming relationships.

For instance this year we had Blake and Hannah g hyped up long before paradise. This led to Blake going to Alabama against her wishes to tell her about stagecoach. Which I assume is because he was going to pursue her. I believe that this then put Dylan at a disadvantage because Blake had formed a relationship with Hannah g while Dylan was filming the bachelorette.Which I believe possibly put him on edge in paradise as his relationship with Hannah g was behind hers and Blake's at the beginning .

Edited by Ulemu.mpaso