Type keyword(s) to search

Watch The 'Super-Sized' Opening Credits Sequence For Scream Queens

This will almost certainly be the dumbest thing I watch a minimum of 4 episodes of this fall. Murphy's interview comments that he made this show because American Horror Story is too scary for most women really bugged me.

Edited by DS1077
"American Horror Story is too scary for most women"

Well to be fair he said ...

And when it’s scary, it’s scary. One thing too that I hear all the time from women about American Horror Story is, “I love the idea of it but it’s too scary and I can’t watch it.” So the question we asked is, “How do we keep it scary but write something for that audience?” It doesn’t have the gore of American Horror Story but it certainly still has the scares.

Edited by tom87

Nothing against Nasim Pedrad I actually like her but after watching a short introduction of her character all that came to mind is: Why isn't Leslie Grossman playing this part? It just seems like a tailored made part for her. Its not that I don't think Nasim Pedrad can't do the part justice but I just really like Leslie Grossman and I want to see her in more stuff! I am not a crackpot.

• Love 2

I couldn't get the video to play because of storms here, but....isn't Ariana Grande on this? Talk about unlikeable, especially lately. I won't deny she's talented, but I've been a bit disappointed at her trajectory the last few years. Loved her on Victorious, even behind the scenes she seemed like a cute, friendly, talented, fun gal, and now she strikes me as a dead eyed generic. And I think that is said, because she has a heck of a voice and can act. I like Emma Roberts though, she's been awesome lately. I will watch this so hard. After all, it might be a classic someday.........;)

I couldn't get the video to play because of storms here, but....isn't Ariana Grande on this? Talk about unlikeable, especially lately. I won't deny she's talented, but I've been a bit disappointed at her trajectory the last few years. Loved her on Victorious, even behind the scenes she seemed like a cute, friendly, talented, fun gal, and now she strikes me as a dead eyed generic. And I think that is said, because she has a heck of a voice and can act. I like Emma Roberts though, she's been awesome lately. I will watch this so hard. After all, it might be a classic someday.........;)

Ariana a guest star, not a regular so therefore not in the opening credits.

Edited by tom87