Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Revelations

Cranberry

Well, I'm gonna say that Audrey ISN'T the partner of Piper's, as it would be too obvious. They just used Audrey as the cliffhanger so people can talk about how she is or isn't the partner. I'm sorry, but I'm still sticking with Kieran. Honestly, there was absolutely nothing that disproved his involvement (though everyone else has an equal chance of being the partner, sans Emma). He says he's going to find a first aid kit. Then Emma gets a call conveniently as she walks into the house. Piper would have had to already been at the lake, stabbing Emma's mom and tying her up with Seth in the car. Kieran says that he has only his dad, then finds out his dad is killed, and then....shrugs it off and continues to soldier on? I know these characters have almost no emotional reactions to anything (at least for more than a minute), but come on. He might have been mad at Piper for killing his dad, possibly off script, and that's why he passed Noah the gun. 

Also, I laughed hard at Noah telling them that leaving survivors isn't the killer's MO. Dude, Jake's survived twice, Brooke's now survived three times, Audrey's survived, and Noah survived in the pilot, despite none of them realizing that the killer most likely attacked Noah in the pilot under the water. The killer picks and chooses who they kill. 

You know what? The one thing I've actually liked about this season is that everyone could still easily be a suspect. Emma's most likely not the partner because that would be too interesting of a twist to have her be in on it. Jake and Kieran are still high contenders since they keep disappearing. Brooke keeps surviving, Audrey is now proven to have been in contact with Piper, plus she has her shady alibis, and hell, you could probably even throw Noah in as a suspect. 

I just re-watched the first season with someone that did not watch it before.  I had to bite my tongue not to give stuff away.  But I wanted to remember the season before I started on season 2.  I am glad I did watch it again.  I had forgotten several things.