Type keyword(s) to search

Production Arts: At least let me change my clothes first. These are gang colors!

(edited)

^ Ooohhh, those do look awesome! Wouldn't those be considered spoiler-y though? They are from season 2. We should probably refrain from posting stuff from season 2 until the episodes air.

Does anyone have a favorite outfit from season 1?

My favorite is Izzy's red coat. It's absolutely gorgeous! Karen looks so good in red! I love her purple number too. She looks amazing in jewel tones.

Madalena seems to like wearing an empire waistline. I'd like to see her try different waist lines though. I do appreciate how her clothing reflected her descent into evilness. By the season finale she really looked like an evil queen.

I'm seriously hoping if/when Galavant is released on dvd, that there is a costume featurette.

Susannah and Charlotte are awesome costume designers. I was sad that they didn't get an Emmy nom.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

I thought Madelena and Gareth had tossed it out the window brick by brick, though I suppose that would have just left a heaping pile of stones for Richard and Galavant to crawl over.

I get kind of a Normandy feel for the original setting with King Richard's kingdom. At any rate, since it's possible to walk to Valencia I assume they must have started on the mainland somewhere.

Madalena & Gareth are in Valencia. Richard's kingdom is quite far away, to the north. If you're interested, you can see the geography of the Kingdoms of Galavant here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX2bYxAWMAEfyAf.jpg

Edited by stacey
  • Love 2

Loving the costumes. Liked Madelena's reddish (?) dress and galavant's adventure/new regular (?) outfit.

I'm gonna miss that large, plastic jewel necklace of Valencia that Izzy ALWAYS wore.

Actually, Valencia seems to have a lot special jewels, don't they? First the green one, and now the red necklace? I kind of hope we see more. I want the full rainbow by the time this series ends.

• Love 1

Loving the costumes. Liked Madelena's reddish (?) dress and galavant's adventure/new regular (?) outfit.

I'm gonna miss that large, plastic jewel necklace of Valencia that Izzy ALWAYS wore.

Actually, Valencia seems to have a lot special jewels, don't they? First the green one, and now the red necklace? I kind of hope we see more. I want the full rainbow by the time this series ends.

Go to The Enchanted Forest -- you'll see all the rainbows you want there!  ;-)

• Love 3

I have been drooling over Izzy's new dress ever since the pics of it surfaced last fall.  So gorgeous!  I really want to make that dress for my niece or one of her friends in her youth group.  I also am loving all of Madalena's dresses.

^^^ Yep! Madalena's war outfit is my new favorite costume. Everything from the dress to the hair is perfect and perfectly Madalena.

The only outfit I've cared slightly less about compared to all the others is King Richard's armor he was sporting at the end of the D'DEW episode.