Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E25: Episode 25

• Start Topic

One thing I've been wondering about, I don't get all the Steve hate. I don't care much about him one way or another, but I haven't seen him do anything to explain why some hate him so vehemently. Anybody want to explain?

I don't have a problem with Steve, but in my experience, people don't like people who make them uncomfortable.  Steve is socially awkward, and that's enough to make some people dislike him.  He doesn't respond the way they think he should, and that makes him unpredictable or "off".

I remember playing some trivia game where you have to predict how someone would react.  The question was something like - who would befriend or help someone with Down Syndrome.  I pick my aunt who was always kind, gentle, etc.  I almost fell off my chair when she said:  no way!  Those people make her uncomfortable.

I do know that some paint him as a pervert who coerces the women of the house into hugging him.  I know that the women have said "no" at times and he's accepted it.  He's not the one creeping around taking pics of the women as they sleep.

• Love 4

Guys, here's tip. If you like a girl and she lets you make out with her but cuts you off and says, "Times up!" after 30 seconds, she's just not that into you.

What kind of crappy facial mask was that? The peel off masks I've used didn't tear off 2 layers of skin with it. 

It looked like Boscia mask, $27 for a little tube at Sephora.  

I wonder if Liz is into Austin and just not into televised makeout sessions.  I wouldn't be into necking knowing all my family, friends, coworkers, former teachers, etc. were watching. 

I wonder if Clay has seen That Clip of him in the bathroom with Meg. Does anyone know?

Why wouldn't he?  He's sitting home watching the show like the rest of us, I thought.  

I wonder if Liz is into Austin and just not into televised makeout sessions.  I wouldn't be into necking knowing all my family, friends, coworkers, former teachers, etc. were watching.

While I'm still not convinced Liz really likes Austin, that was my guess as well. Plus, the longer you make out, the harder it is to stop from going further. 

• Love 1

Did all that BUTTAAAAAAH melt OTEV's brain? Those were the easiest clues ever! Am I remembering properly or did OTEV used to give clues that were a lot harder ("She was the second out in the fourth HoH?" instead of "Here's his unmistakable catch phrase!") When it's so easy, it's just a race, not a trivia contest/race. Big Brother, you're slipping (and not in BUTTAAAAAAH!)

• Love 2

I couldn't tell a word Otev was saying, when he went into the clues.  But my daughter did say almost your exact example before the comp started... "Oh, this is the one where they ask like who won the 4th BOB."