Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Activities

Ha, I totally knew that Mitch was going to end up being the talking can!  And I'm guessing that them making Gene relive his time in Vietnam, is going to be why he ends up being so different in the film.

Josh Charles is having a blast at making Blake such a douche.  I kind almost see why

Katie would go for freaking Andy

after him.

Jon Hamm!  As some kind of government spook known as "The Falcon!"

Edited by thuganomics85

I haven't looked ahead to see what celebrities might show up on the grounds of Camp Firewood because surprise cameos are so delightful! But from episode one I thought, "So...Jon Hamm has got to be in this at some point, right?" Good to see you, Jon!

• Love 1

I'm totally unspoiled, so Jon Hamm was crazy. I think he's actually doing a great job post Mad Men. Having to be saddled with Don must have been a huge burden. Being ridiculous characters must be refreshing. 

Have I mentioned I love the opening music stop frame to the title? Because I do. 

I loved Jon Hamm's blatant green-screen from "Buenos Aires" in front of a dinky little alley labeled "9 de julio" (the real one looks more like this... yes I'm also a South America nerd).  And obviously it only takes about 20 minutes to fly from South America to Maine.

And the hawk (falcon) cry every time The Falcon is mentioned or alluded to.  Hee.