Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Happy Mother's Day

• Start Topic

I'd watch a show focusing on the twins.  I think they're great kids! 

And how nice to see Jeannette receive the charm bracelet without even a shot of the exterior of the jewelery store,  Sincere gifts are much nicer than product placements!

• Love 2

I have to say kudos to whomever is in charge of this show. Great episode. This is what TLC should be about. You have a family and this is their story.  No product placement or hidden agenda (hear that Kate?), pushing their religious values down our throats (I'm looking at you Duggers and Browns), flip flopping on her lifestyle (ala Whitney Thore) or showing us how trashy and crazy they are (Boos and Gypsy people).

I love the twins, Ari and Jazz. I have no issues with either Jeannette or Greg.  Loved what the kids did for Mother's Day than just take her out for dinner or giving Mom a gift certificate to the spa.  They seem like solid parents who want the best for all 4 of their kids. 

• Love 2