Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Watch Out Now

Becky devises a plan to get Drew to change his mind after he rejects her idea of a student-run variety show. Zoë faces potential criminal charges for her involvement with a fundraising scandal, and Winston performs standup comedy in front of the school.

Reminder: 14B is airing Monday-Friday at 9pm Eastern, July 20-31.

Not that I don't love Frankie, but how did she escape detention for Degrassi Nudes? Was it because she quit the team before the scandal became exposed and because she only took one photo? 

Am I the only one annoyed that Mrs. Pill seems to be taking Drew's word at face value about everything (fundraising ideas, the claim that Becky and Jonah made out in the hall)?

Am I the only one annoyed that Mrs. Pill seems to be taking Drew's word at face value about everything (fundraising ideas, the claim that Becky and Jonah made out in the hall)?

No, I noticed that as well. And since when is "student council" just the president? What happened to the VP and the X number of other reps sitting in and helping to make decisions? The over the top rules seemed to be a re thread of what happened after Vegas Night. The only thing missing was uniforms.

I don't care about Winson. I don't care if he writes musicals or tells jokes. I'm never going to care about Winston. Stop trying to make Winston happen, Degrassi.

That scene with Becky and Drew in the hallway so over the top. That's the Degrassi I love. 

What kind of Big Brother fascist state allows lunch time talent shows?

Pink hair, you are the dumb one. When has Winston ever been thoughtful and nice?

I love the look Zoe gave that guy's hand when he raised it. I wish they'd give her better storylines. She's one of the stronger actors they have right now.

The dialogue for Jonah and Becky when they're together is awful. Not even in a funny way. Less of them, please.

Aw, I loved Zig and Tiny coming to Zoe's rescue.