Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation without Spoilers: Maybe It's Not the Worst Thing Ever

So here is a map which Dan Fogelman recently tweeted, saying that it was a "hint" of things to come in Season 2:

CG1byPxUAAAvZXM.jpg

I'm intrigued by a few of the places we're seeing, especially the Forest of Honesty and the Enchanted Forest.  Is a Once Upon a Time crossover/parody in the cards this season?

(edited)

^ I wish; personally I'd be satisfied with just seeing some of the Once characters in the background for 2 seconds. It'll be interesting to see if they make it to all of these places or if some of them will only get mentioned by name.

*Thanks or the thread, legaleagle53!

Edited by HoodlumSheep
(edited)

No kidding, HoodlumSheep.  They could show us Red hanging out in their Enchanted Forest.  At least that way, we'd know what happened to her and Frankenstein.  Heck, send Will Scarlet over there too, since he's no longer a regular character on Once!

Edited by legaleagle53

Here's an article that gives us some things to speculate about with regard to possible guest stars this season:  http://www.examiner.com/article/galavant-s2-our-hopes-for-a-new-season-aka-suck-it-cancellation-bear

Dan Fogelman also tweeted as early as a couple of months ago that he had already asked his first major guest star of the season to be on the show, and hinted that the mystery star was female:  https://twitter.com/Dan_Fogelman/status/591269513632419840

So, any guesses, Galavanters?  :)

They mention Emma Thompson in the article.  She is completely nuts so she would be up for anything.  I would love to see Helen Mirren.  And getting any of the Python gang would be nirvana for me.  Maybe Graham Norton could do a travelling medieval talk show with the most popular minstrels/entertainers of the time.

• Love 1

Anyone can create a discussion thread once the forum has been created.  Only mods can edit a thread title, though.

I wouldn't call these spoilers.  Dan seems to indicate that the writers are just throwing out ideas at this point.  I don't even think the final version of the first script has been written yet.  I'd say, therefore, that we probably won't get any real spoilers until after production actually starts.

^ Alright, thank you! Sorry for freaking out, lol. i'll probably edit my post then.

Dan Fogelman recently tweeted that he'd love to have Anthony Head (Gal's dad) come back. I'm sure they'd love to have everyone back.

• Love 1

The locations that intrigue me the most are 'Mariachi Town' and 'Galavant's Home'. Monestery is on there, too; so I hope we get to see The Monks! again.