Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Houston Qualifying

• Start Topic

(edited)

Instead of Monday's Orlando qualifying, that I missed because of Tornado hullaballoo.  And NBC 5 in Chicago still hasn't responded to my inquiry about a re-showing.

WayWes jr, there is a channel called Esquire TV that is rerunning all the current episodes. For me (I'm in the Chicago area as well) it's channel 118 on Comcast. The Orlando qualifying episode is listed for Saturday at 7am. Hope this helps.

Edited by Quilt Fairy

Thank you Quilt Fairy, I knew Esquire was re-showing the episodes, but they are requiring one to be a cable subscriber to watch online. Until a la carte Cable becomes a thing, we've elected to "cut the cord."  (And with HBO Go now existing, lets just say I don't fully understand the Pay Wall decisions that are being made by the various networks.  (Except for those owned by cable companies (NBC family,) that I understand, and just don't like.))