Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E40: Orgalorg

Okay. So . . . you know Gunther? Ice King's main penguin? The one shown to be sometimes sinister? Apparently, he's some sort of cosmic menace named Orgalorg that got exiled to Earth ages ago. I'm not a "myth arc" kind of guy in general, so I'm just rolling with the revelations leading to the finale at the end of the week. Penguin making Martian shapes through woodworking while having an exposed, glowing brain? Sure . . . why not? I mean, "Wenk."

Also: Gunther seems to like using sleeping gas grenades to knock out Ice King, so he can host rocking parties with other penguins, snow people, and Lumpy Space Princess. And there's walrus racing. Or maybe it's more of a walrus rodeo, what with the two penguins dressed as clowns. Huge WTF moment before the "Orgalorg" revelation.

I thought the Chekov's gun suspense with IK carefully eating around the sleep gas grenade he didn't notice was pretty good.

Technically walruses are Arctic and penguins Antarctic, but I will suspend disbelief for the sake of penguins betting on walrus races.

The glowing brain sticking out of Gunther's skull was genuinely creepy and disturbing. 

(edited)

I guess this is what Marcie's dad meant when he called Gunter the most evil thing he had ever encountered.

That was fun I guess. Still wondering what's going on with that comet though.

Edited by Maximum Taco