Type keyword(s) to search

Murder, She Wrote - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 2/15/2024 at 7:05 AM, stonehaven said:

There's also a 24/7 Murder She Wrote channel on Pluto now...

I don't know how I only discovered this last week, but I've had it on nonstop. Although I agree that the ads are annoying, I like the way it makes me feel like I just happened upon the show while channel surfing rather than choosing the episodes myself. I miss that aspect of tv watching, just coming across my favorite comfort TV shows on tv.

However, I've been noticing over the last few days that they just play a block of the same episodes from various season on a loop all day. With 12 seasons to pick from, I wish they'd spread them out a little more.

• Like 2

Pluto is showing one of my least favorite Cabot Cove episodes, Love and Hate in Cabot Cove. I can't stand so many of the actors in this one, but especially the mother who turns out to be the murderer. 

I didn't like the actress when she was playing Connie Vernon way back in Season 2 because I find her voice grating, but she's downright obnoxious in this one. Insisting that everything her son does is perfect.

I never liked the actor who plays Sam Bennett, the gambling addict accountant, and I also never liked the younger actress who plays Candace Bennett in this one. She was one of those random actresses who seemed to have a bit part in every show in the 90s, but never had a big career (as far as I know). I don't know why she always bugged me, but I never liked any of the characters she played.