Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E20: Love Kills

The search for an elusive killer leads to a shocking revelation; Vicky makes a startling discovery about her ex-husband.

Season/Series Finale

Ah, Stalker, too soon we breast the tape.

Show seemed to be hitting it's stride. Could've done away with the last ten minutes of romance but I really liked the two week serial killer arch. They should've done more multi week stories.

Mira Sorvino was a good addition too. Oh well.

• Love 3

I thought last week's episode was pretty good - not too illogical, compared to prior episodes - but they were back to their old ways for their final episode.  

A few weeks ago we saw Beth fight off Ray, start to run, he grabs her, she fights him off, starts to run, he grabs her, etc... Now this time, we get former head of the stalker unit and current FBI boss, fight off her attacker, take off his mask, then casually turn her back to him.  So, of course ... he grabs her.  She didn't call anyone, she didn't go find her gun, she didn't even keep an eye on him. It was like "Well, it looks like I knocked him out.  I think I will go pour myself a fresh glass of wine and see what is on TV. My co-workers should be coming by sometime - they think my ex is a baddie and they know he is outside somewhere." Arghh! Both these women should know better.  And, both times, they were ultimately saved by a man.  

Well, at least they had a cliffhanger involving a character that we just met a few episodes, so I, therefore, don't care what happens now.  No frustration in wondering whether she will survive. Heck, two episodes ago, we weren't even supposed to like her - she was the fed that was was so in the way of them finding Beth that they snuck out of the office to search on their own.  And, I have to give them props for not resorting to the "killer has nine lives" storyline and have Ray rise from the ashes and go after Beth again.  I did expect it to be Ray standing on the other side of Beth's front door (since, once again, she didn't look to see who was there before opening it).

As unresolved cliffhangers go, I guess this wasn't a bad one.

Mainly because the only character in danger is one we barely knew, so I'm not all that bothered about what happens to her.

Glad that the rest of the team weren't in danger, but I would have liked to have seen them all bonding together rather than split 2 x 2.