Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: Keegan-Michael Key 3

• Start Topic

It was a fine  episode with some very good games and one I was so-so on.

Intros: Wayne- Sing & Dance, Keegan- Hop & Jump, Colin- Run & Hide and  Ryan- Lift & Separate.

Games: Questions, Newsflash, Old Job/ New Job, Scenes From a Hat and Greatest Hits.

I enjoyed Questions, Scenes From a Hat and Greatest Hits. Newsflash was actually bearable and Old Job/ New Job may depend on you. It was alright.  Greatest Hits wasn't "Kelp" -level great, but the second song was worth sticking around for.

Don't get me wrong, I love KMK. I just wonder why Mr. Peele hasn't visited; I enjoy both gentlemen on their own show.

Definitely a rewatchable episode.

A few games we hadn't seen in a while. I can't complain about that!

I thought Compilation Album was hilarious. Not Wayne's catchiest song, but they took Colin's complication and ran with it. That's improv at its best: breaking out of the games to make it even more unexpected.

(edited)
Why do all 4 always win?!

Strangely enough, this season has been "All 4"  winners all three episodes. Season 9 started the same way.

In Season 9 ( the 1st CW season), it was 9 of the 12.  There were 8 "All 4" winners in season 10 as well.

edited for more accurate counts.

Edited by Actionmage
(edited)

What was up with Ryan's hair this episode? Use a comb, dude.

"Old King Cole was a merry old soul... thanks to a thousand-dollar-a-day cocaine habit."

Edited by sonneta