Type keyword(s) to search

My son, who is 12 has been watching DS9. He's currently in Season 4, I think. I recently had to explain the entire joke/reference behind Morn to him, because he's never seen Cheers.

• Love 1

I love that Morn, who never gets a single line, gets a forum thread before almost anyone else. Priceless! (And thanks. Actionmage)!

For some reason, the scene in "Who Mourns for Morn", where Morn simply vomits up the liquid latinum never fails to make me laugh. (Guess that says something about me....) 

Edited by ShadowDenizen
  • Love 1

Gotta love a show that has a reoccurring character who appears but never speaks (apparently, it was initially because they couldn't get the prosthetic with a functioning mouth - by the time the make up had developed so they could, they just went with the running gag). They even gave an episode over to him! Fun fact - in Who Mourns for Morn, when Quark says that Morn's seat should never be empty, the guy that sits in it is Morn's actor.

I just slapped myself in the face! You mean I didn't get that take-off on Norm? Ow! It hurts to admit it. (And I'm not 12 and I did watch Cheers!) Wow....Of course....Duh! Well, maybe I was just so into DS9 that other references didn't even occur to me? No other worlds existed because of my great concentration and believability of the stories and characters? I had a headache? So embarrassing and...I'll go away now.

• Love 1