Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation and Wish List: ""I sense impending mayhem."

• Start Topic

Here is the place to talk about what you want to happen, what you wish would happen, and what you hope will happen. 

For example, if it happened in Episode 2.4 and you wonder if it's tied to Episode 5.21 speculate what it means here.

No Spoilers; there's a spoiler topic if you you have spoilers.  

Speculation.  Wish Lists.  Have at 'em!

(edited)

Whoo hoo! Thank you for the thread MostlyC.

So why is LAPD's IA department after Deeks? What could he possibly have done that Hetty wouldn't already know about it. Clearly it has to be something that has already happened (no such thing a pre-crime unit) that we aren't aware of.

Thoughts?

Edited by anna0852
  • Love 1

I think it has something to do with his friend from Plan B.  Or he's being framed.  I still think Hetty knows everything about her agents (as evidenced in season 2 when she says that Sam is overwatering his lawn).

I'm wondering if Sam, Kensi, and Callen will have his back or if they'll believe whatever IA says.

I think it has something to do with his friend from Plan B.  Or he's being framed.  I still think Hetty knows everything about her agents (as evidenced in season 2 when she says that Sam is overwatering his lawn).

I'm wondering if Sam, Kensi, and Callen will have his back or if they'll believe whatever IA says.

I think it's Ray as well.

No way that Sam or Callen (and especially Kensi) won't have Deeks back.

I think it might be a frame job and the team will back him, but they won't be able to completely exonerate him or they will but the circumstances won't allow them to reveal it to the LAPD or they will but it will only save him from jail but not his job.  I think the whole plot may be a way to get him out of the LAPD and force him to join NCIS.  

• Love 1

...or MAYBE it's whatsisname from the Debt.  The corrupt guy who worked for IA.

I think the corrupt IA cop or Ray are the strongest contenders for 'who is going to cause this mess'.

I wish ...

- Callen gets a first name this season.

- The show would change up the wardrobe for the characters. It's all very predictable.

- Deeks would get a haircut.

- Any relationship between Eric and Nell doesn't go past mild flirting (too late, I guess?); I'm already annoyed by Kensi/Deeks.

I hope that we someday get to know what G stands for.

That Kensi/Deeks keep on with their romance (worried that something will force them to break up at the end of this season).

That Nell stops being Hetty-in-training.

That Granger will soften up.

That the gurkha from the frozen lake isn't really dead.

Sam is awesome no matter what, so I just keep on staying awesome.

ETA:  That kid from Allegiance .  He was endearing and funny, and I'd love to see him back for an episode.

Edited by KittenPokerCheater
  • Love 1

I hope they cover the whole IAB story with Deeks before the season ends.  Because it's been largely ignored for the last couple of episodes.  Don't misunderstand, I've been loving the episodes (Rage especially) but I don't want them to pick up and drop plot points indefinitely- unless it's about Callen's family, in which case, it's all good to string that along.

• Love 2

Me too KPC! If for no other reason, I can't come up with any on-screen reasons we've seen for IA to investigate Deeks in the first place. Did that that IT mole guy (can't remember his name) plant some electronic evidence or something?

I'm really racking my brains about what could have prompted this. Especially if it is something that neither Hetty nor Kensi is aware of.