Type keyword(s) to search

People in Charge

(edited)

I had a feeling that someday Ryan would merge a musical with horror given Glee and American Horror Story but I was a little off.  Comedy Horror.  Of course that was the next step and of course he'd put Lea Michele in it.  I'm looking forward to this.  I know he made so many mistakes in Glee but I still had positive feelings for it and personally I loved 90 percent of Coven. See while his execution can suck (a) he's good at getting very talented people and (b) his ideas are never boring.  I'd rather be angry at a show than bored by it.  Even the people who hated Glee at least felt SOMETHING. 

Edited by MDKNIGHT
  • Love 2

I find it interesting that Ian Brennen is involved in this project since he has not been involved in the others besides glee.  

It might have to do with it being a Fox show.  The other projects have been on other networks.  I'm not sure what kind of development deal Ian Brennan got with Fox.

• Love 1

It might have to do with it being a Fox show.  The other projects have been on other networks.  I'm not sure what kind of development deal Ian Brennan got with Fox.

Ryan's deal is with 20th Century Fox.  I was thinking Ian more for the comedy aspect not sure Ian even has a individual deal.

Ryan's deal is with 20th Century Fox.  I was thinking Ian more for the comedy aspect not sure Ian even has a individual deal.

It could be the comedy aspect.  New Normal was a comedy too though and Ian wasn't involved with that, but I guess neither was Brad though.  Yea, I'm not sure if Ian has an individual deal or not, but it's interesting to me that the other two shows that Brad & Ryan worked onto together both wound up on FX where Brad/Ryan previously worked together on Nip/Tuck.  It might be due to genre and just a coincidence on the network breakdown though.