Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Archer Vice: Palace Intrigue: Part I

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

(edited)

It's such a childish joke (so I don't know what this says about me), but I lost it when Pam farted in the box she and Cheryl were sharing.  As did the "Is that the man that tea-bagged you?" "BEAN BAGGED MOTHER!" lines.

Edited by Princess Sparkle
  • Love 1

This episode was getting closer to form, but still it seemd to be a lot of going places without anything really being achieved. Malory wheeling and dealing with the El Presidente was enjoyable and Krieger's 'meep meep meep' was pure gold. But still I can't help but feeling ISIS is becoming too much like Get Smart's CONTROL as their operations become more farcical. Hopefully part 2 will be more satisfying.

The whole Vice thing doesn't bother me, even Pam's over-the-top coke fiendery, it's just he way they are going about it feels clumsy and fumbling when it should be gripping and exciting.