Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Mirror

(edited)

Oh boy.  Here we go. The romance is going to happen.

I found the case of the week very confusing.  I couldn't tell half the characters apart   I guess there must really be a condition where someone can feel another person's pain, but I've never heard of it.  So they decided to feature this obscure condition just so the someone could tell Daniel he has feelings for Kate.  OK.

Edited by SierraMist

I had no problem telling the characters apart because one of them is Cam's boyfriend on Bones, and every time the other one was on screen I was obsessed with trying to figure out if he had a scar or a just a horizontal crease on his chin. And the case was actually pretty straightforward.

Othewise, ditto, Sierra Mist.

• Love 1

Oh boy.  Here we go. The romance is going to happen.

I found the case of the week very confusing.  I couldn't tell half the characters apart   I guess there must really be a condition where someone can feel another person's pain, but I've never heard of it.  So they decided to feature this obscure condition just so the someone could tell Daniel he has feelings for Kate.  OK.

I am torn about the romance stuff. Don't like Kate, especially with Daniel. I would like Daniel to have some kind of happy ending. And since it seems they are gonna push them on us. Better than Donnie he bores me to tears!

I usually ship the main couple on a show but I'm very against Daniel/Kate. They're so different, it seems like lazy writing. I reallyhope they don't go down that road and end the show with a bad taste in my mouth.