Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Meat

I'm not sure what it was about this episode, but I didn't like it.  And I always think it's a cheap shot when they portray animal rights groups as causing harm to people. I know there are bad groups out there, but there are many good ones, too, and TV usually just likes to portray the violent groups that work outside the law. 

And I still think Donnie and Kate are just extremely boring together, but I really don't want to see this series end with Kate and Daniel together. Can't any TV series just show their leads as friends?  I wish they would have cast a different actor as Donnie.

• Love 2

And I still think Donnie and Kate are just extremely boring together, but I really don't want to see this series end with Kate and Daniel together. Can't any TV series just show their leads as friends?  I wish they would have cast a different actor as Donnie.

I so agree trying to watch Kate and Donnie as a couple is enough to cure insomnia! I also do not see her as a romantic match for Daniel, they are good as friends, and I am fine with that.

Does no one watch this show, anymore? How many episodes are left?

Me, and 3: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Perception_episodes#Season_3_.282014.E2.80.9315.29

They revealed the real killers a little too early and/or without enough intrigue. I guess it's a fine line between doing that and making the twist at the end unbelievable, but that usually happens when the detectives are stupid, which they kind of did in this episode anyway.

...And I always think it's a cheap shot when they portray animal rights groups as causing harm to people....

Well, at least they were only using the box cutters to cut boxes, and, IDK, can you ingest Arsenic and just get sick rather than die?

Me, and 3: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Perception_episodes#Season_3_.282014.E2.80.9315.29

They revealed the real killers a little too early and/or without enough intrigue. I guess it's a fine line between doing that and making the twist at the end unbelievable, but that usually happens when the detectives are stupid, which they kind of did in this episode anyway.

Well, at least they were only using the box cutters to cut boxes, and, IDK, can you ingest Arsenic and just get sick rather than die?

Thank you shapeshifter! 

The arsenic thing was so stupid because you don't know who is going to ingest it or what amount it might take to kill the person.  I just found it a bad episode and I hope the 3 they have left are better than this one.

• Love 1

I watch because I watched the beginning and felt some irrational loyalty. The whole Daniel-Kate love thing is so clichéd and kind of oogy since he was her professor. Sigh. I am actually surprised the show has survived this long. I was a huge RLC crusher in her teen rom-com days but...she really is not a good actress.

• Love 2