Type keyword(s) to search

Talk of Shame: The After Show

Episode 1:

Tiffany, Daddy, Walt, and Lauren discuss the first episode of the new season; Daddy and Walt compete in an intense competition to win Hot Dogg's buns.

Airs February 26, 2015.

This may be a regular After Show deal or a one-time thing. I'll keep y'all posted.

Episode 4:

Tiffany, Murray and Daddy discuss what happens behind the scenes; the gang competes in a live spelling bee; Daddy shares his wisdom on human evolution.

Airs March 19, 2015.

Daddy's theories are something else.

His explanation of evolution, Adam got tired of banging Eve and started looking at chimpanzees and impregnated a couple of them ....

Tiff's "monkey blood" is a genius phrase.  I wish I had known it when I was little.

More and more I can not stand the hostess.  She likes to act like she is all above everything, and then out comes a pottymouth.  How many others did she crawl over to even get this lousy gig?

How did they manage to not dwell on the yooge jealousy about Lil' Bit on this ep?  Tiff and daddy were right freaking there, and Murray is awesome when he moans about the rift she helped create.  

• Love 1

Episode 5:

Members of the cast play Never Have I Ever and reveal some steamy secrets; Mattie and Lyle discuss their kiss; Hott Dogg gets up close and personal with her roommates' underwear.

Airs March 26, 2015.

More and more I can not stand the hostess.  She likes to act like she is all above everything, and then out comes a pottymouth.  How many others did she crawl over to even get this lousy gig?

I agree.  Other than Step by  Step, she does not register with me.  And I will watch ANYTHING.  Sad, but true....

Episode 7:

Mattie, Hannah, Lauren, and Tiffany talk about Martha making an appearance; the girls play games to test how well they know each other and they discuss the latest development in Daddy and Hott Dogg's relationship.

Airs April 9, 2015.

Really loved Tiff calling out HD for stirring it up with Martha right as things had calmed.   HD is many things.  Innocent is not among these.

It was fun seeing that Walt actually did get a bed visit from Laurin's friend.  

Mattie is such a mess.  Yet, like Boudreau, she manages to keep her spirit.  It is super sad that she does not understand how great she could be.  

• Love 1

Episode 8:

The group discusses their hot dog eating contest and the chess showdown between Daddy and Lyle; the gang tests their culinary chops in a rousing game of Guess the Meat.

Aired April 16, 2015.