Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 First Trailer

nymusix
  • Start Topic

Despite the ways GoT has disappointed me at times, I am super psyched for this season.  I think before last season people were hyping it as having a ton of the best moments, but this season will be equal or better as far as I'm concerned, plus the potential for ridiculously good new character intros.  It seems like there's been very little news this year compared to in the past, but this trailer was worth the wait!

Well, in fairness, Dave, the show did *sort of* leave viewers in limbo as to Jon Snow's fate (shot in the back with arrows by his scorned Wilding lover Ygritte).  Last we saw his horse carried him back to Castle Black and they were taking him off the horse, but he seemed to be unconscious and his condition undetermined.  I guess the trailer answered that question, though, for anyone who hasn't read the books.

I thought I saw the other brother that died in the Red Wedding in the trailer? Everyone in GoT is named Robert-ish, Tyron-ish or is a dragon. That's all I know.

That must have been someone else - Jon, or possibly Theon?  They're somewhat similar in age and hair and they way they dress sometimes...