Type keyword(s) to search

Nashville skip/watch

I enjoy the soapiness scale, but sometimes I feel like Nashville could use a SKIP/WATCH index for its characters, since they're all so inconsistent (either in characterization or in the quality of their storylines).

For example:

Rayna: WATCH -- unless she's marking time with Luke Wheeler, in which case SKIP.

Teddy and Peggy: SKIP -- unless there's pork blood involved, of course, in which case dear lord WATCH.

Scarlett: SKIP -- unless she gets pushed up against the wall and is forced to be proactive and plucky, like when she got booed at her first tour show and was forced to wake up and actually perform at her second, which upgrades her to a weak WATCH.

Will: His eternal quest to explore every dusty corner of the closet was starting to inch towards SKIP territory, but that storyline found a new gear, so he's definitely back to a WATCH.

Gunnar: usually an easy SKIP, but I really enjoyed him getting bossed around by Deacon in the last episode. Sidekick/buttmonkey is a good look on him. No one's hopeless!

• Love 2

I always thought if a television show introduces pork blood in Act I that it will come back in Act III.  Does this mean Teddy will never learn the truth? 

Also, I am glad that they are giving Scarlett a little street smarts and recognizing that people show up at your door at 2 am for work related reasons. Even in the music business.